AISHA .K
LILAC LOVIN'
Monday, June 1, 2015

 photo 130301_zpsje2op0cs.jpg  photo 130302_zpsvwlsw8p2.jpg  photo 130303_zps2jf5wlw4.jpg  photo 130304_zpsrdewhuqa.jpg  photo 130305_zpslmen8jnr.jpg
Lilac Cap-Toe Ribbon Pumps c/o Charles & Keith
Grey Duffle Wrap Skirt c/o Fabriek
Knit Sweater c/o Zara

Just like that, the future knocks on your door, and invites itself in for tea. I waited three years of my tertiary life to receive a piece of paper and a handshake. I realized, however, even after my convocation, I still had nothing figured out.

In the spirit of the sultry season, it is all about embracing your fun side and shifting away from conventional styles. Less is more. Still, I choose to layer up this Summer. We all know how sometimes, lilac can make you look washed-out. Unless, of course, it comes with a hint of iridescence. Then, I'd say play with textures! Mixing textures can be a daunting task, but if done right, you can mount really amazing looks.

I am humbled to have been exclusively invited by Eight Slate to their first ever Pop-Up Concept Store Press Event just last week. It was indeed a pleasure meeting the woman behind the up-and-coming local label - Savina Chai (who ensured I stay hydrated with a bottle of citrus chia and a gourmet cupcake while I browsed through pieces from their latest collection). Thank you again, to the Eight Slate team for the invite accompanied by warm hospitality.

I hope June calls for even bigger and better things, for me, and everyone else. Stay gold. x

Labels: , , , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED