AISHA .K
KELLY GREEN
Wednesday, June 24, 2015

 photo 080601_zpsssbzbykm.jpg  photo 080602_zpsq3ggzvmh.jpg  photo 080603_zpskyzs39xy.jpg  photo 080604_zpsmxnv9fzq.jpg
Forever Box Pleated Dress c/o AforArcade
Coneo QT c/o Adidas

Blurring the lines between function and style, sneakers having already moved way past their original athletic purpose, have gained more territory in my wardrobe today. For once, I decided to put the accent on comfort by fusing my utterly feminine outfit with my favorite pair of Coneo QT.

I think I lost myself amidst everything that has happened as of late. But I hope everyone will be a little bit more patient with me while I get myself together. If you are going through a month as rough as mine is - I can't promise you it will get better any time soon, but I can tell you that it will. Eventually.

Whenever you question where Allah SWT is during your hard times, remember - the teacher is always quiet during a test.

Labels: , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED