AISHA .K
TANGERINE TANGO
Tuesday, August 5, 2014

 photo Blogger01_zps7f595550.jpg  photo Blogger02_zps654de3e8.jpg  photo Blogger03_zps5520a46b.jpg  photo Blogger04_zps3230f74b.jpg  photo Blogger05_zps6e004f33.jpg
Stretched Trousers with Zip c/o Zara
Top with Chain c/o Zara

Reserving tangerine as my citrus of choice this Fall. Dabbled this bright hue with a simple white crisp separate instead of going for an all-over. I especially love the embellished neckline and gathered sleeves. Think minimal. Avoid accessorising. As the saying goes: "Go bold or go home!"

Have you seen my Karl Lagerfeld in abstract? Want one for yourself? And I have been receiving questions on what are my plans now that my days as a Graphic Design intern are over. But first off, Juicy Couture - I am all set for you tomorrow!

Labels: , , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED