AISHA .K
PRINTS CHARMING
Wednesday, August 20, 2014

 photo Blogger01_zps518ad605.jpg  photo Blogger02_zps83a7a5bc.jpg  photo 300703_zps90e19e66.jpg
Phyllis Knit Top c/o Love Bonito
Mix and Match Tile Cigarette Trousers c/o TopShop

"I like being a woman, even in a man's world. After all, men can't wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."

Donning the cobalt blue in my current Fall favourites - slim fitting trousers and luxe knits during my last week of internship. (My deepest gratitude to everyone I came in contact with in SIMTech.) Given Singapore's highly undesirable weather, it was one of those chilly days where it was cool enough to break out this cropped knit top, yet still warm enough to get away slightly bare midriff. 

Guess who is currently assuming the role of a "Fashion Coordinator" at Topman? Come visit!

Labels: , , , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED