AISHA .K
SUMMER BLOOMS
Friday, July 18, 2014

 photo Blogger01_zpsc3c664d2.jpg  photo Blogger02_zpsddf7d578.jpg  photo Blogger03_zps458612d3.jpg
(On me: Cold Shoulder Satin Top - similar here and here, Floral Tapered Trousers c/o The Editor's Market, D'orsay Flats c/o Tangs - similar here and here)

What is my ultimate trusted resource for everyday chic style, you'd ask? My sleek asymmetrical d'orsay flats - one I am guilty for reaching again and again, other than my soft-metallic flat sandals. I love how the transparent details create an illusion of a long line, and as we all know florals are #1 print for Summer, d'orsay flats are a Summer essential too!

If it doesn't hurt to indulge in a bit of wordplay, so does revealing some skin. I decided to pierce the look together by pairing this Summer blooms along with a satin cold shoulder top.

I have quite a bit of surprise in store just for you guys! Excited?

Style Tip: Choose the ones with transparent details to add a modern touch to your Summer looks.

Labels: , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED