AISHA .K
SAY SOMETHING
Saturday, June 14, 2014

 photo Blogger01_zps4f63d114.jpg  photo Blogger02_zpscff6818c.jpg  photo Blogger03_zps5caaed40.jpg  photo Blogger04_zps71a532c8.jpg
(On me: Fuck Off Pullover - similar here, Hair on Horsey c/o Dr Martens, Sleepie iPhone 5 Case c/o Candies Gifts)

Doesn't hurt to indulge in a bit of wordplay once in awhile, right? And how often do you see me in a sleek ponytail, really? Need I mention how many times Candies Gifts case has saved my iPhone from my clumsiness too? I propose everyone else substitute their C-inspired casing for this.

Labels: , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED