AISHA .K
LACED WITH ROMANCE
Sunday, June 29, 2014

 photo Blogger01_zpsb32cb714.jpg  photo Blogger02_zps42d2e160.jpg  photo Blogger03_zps8594db54.jpg  photo Blogger04_zps840d34d1.jpg
(On me: Lipstick c/o M.A.C, Lace Shift Dress - similar here, Petite Watch c/o Nakedglory, Sourced Friendship Bracelet c/o Curated Editions)

Lace is the epitome of beauty and undisputed elegance. Forever and always. Nothing speaks feminity like a little bit of it. That being said, I think I took the fine filigree in a romantic direction.

Last night, I went to catch Sungha Jung live with Akihiro. Little did I know, it is his fifth time in Singapore! Have you seen his latest music video yet? Such a fine lad he is now, (and pretty shy too). I am a classical guitar player myself and never in a million years I will ever beat his 10/10 playing.

Excuse me, while I get started on my 2000-word report, and Ramadan Mubarak to all the Muslims!

Style Tip: Wear hair loose to keep the overall look easy-going and fun.

Labels: , , , , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED