AISHA .K
ELECTRIC THERAPY
Sunday, June 8, 2014

 photo Blogger01_zps5e2dcddd.jpg  photo Blogger02_zps44372302.jpg  photo Blogger03_zps1f9afd7d.jpg  photo Blogger04_zpsdf922e00.jpg
(On me: Chiffon Top c/o The Editor's Market, Stretch Trousers c/o HnM)

Pink is one colour I would try to veer away from other than black. Me, being me, I'm always cranking up the colour voltage and decided to give this little number my colour approval for Summer. What better way to flirt with bold colours and punctuate midweek with my spot-on trousers?

Style Tip: Add fluorescent hues in small doses. Otherwise, take the dare and strut in something more prominent.

I'm always a click away if ever you need a style tip or two or how about stay in the loop with me on Chictopia?

Labels: , , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED