AISHA .K
LAST OF SOPHOMORE YEAR
Saturday, February 22, 2014

 photo Blogger01_zps98d1367c.jpg  photo Blogger02_zps52820808.jpg  photo Blogger03_zps14807f4b.jpg

(On me: Gingham Jacquard Tee c/o TopShop, Leather Pencil Skirt c/o TopShop, Silver Sandals c/o TANGS Studio - similar here)

Before I begin, I have to confess that this fresh pair of soft metallic flat sandals was bought at a steal. A similar pair elsewhere would probably cost a whooping $100+, but I got mine at half price! (around $20-ish after discount)

Gone are the days when leather was reserved for tough, biker inspired outfits. It is so versatile, it's got almost everyone investing in it now. I decided to play with Gingham prints on mine.

'Gingham' Style Tip: Achieve a corporate look with small checks or tone your look down with the more colourful options.


And today marks the last of my sophomore year..

Labels: , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED