AISHA .K
Checkmate!
Sunday, February 2, 2014

 photo checkmate01_zpsde7a6c32.jpg  photo checkmate02_zps499cd719.jpg  photo checkmate03_zps3fd3f5d9.jpg
(On Me: Check Cigarette Trousers c/o TopShop, Velvet Night Diamante Woven Bracelet c/o DIY Accidental)

If there is anything you don't already know about me, I love trousers stamped with classic prints. And especially on days when you can't bear to look at your basic blue jeans, trust me, printed trousers' a perfect remedy for your in-between days when you can't decide on what to wear.

Finish off your look with your very own customized / ready-made accessories from 'DIY Accidental' (link above). They don't believe that one size fits all so, you get to decide the length of your bracelet depending on your wrist size. Not only that, you get to pick your very own colour combination too!

Oh and did I mention the one who crafts is my very own facilitator in school?


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED