AISHA .K
Strangers' Reunion
Friday, September 20, 2013

Coined rather tongue in cheek with the idea of having people meet at a cafe yet the irony is, strangers do not reunite and when they do, they become strangers no more. What am I talking about? Strangers' Reunion at Kampung Bahru Road. If you are a coffee connoisseur, this place is for you for they are well known for their coffee!

It's been a week since my visit together with the birthday boy. I most definitely am coming back for a second visit to try their cuppa and waffles instead.

 photo StrangersReunion02_zps3dbd134e.jpg  photo StrangersReunion05_zps9c530ec0.jpg  photo StrangersReunion06_zps28a89af2.jpg

Egg Net Tempura Soft Shell Crab
(with spicy Japanese mayo and corn in brioche bun)

 photo StrangersReunion07_zps78b5d215.jpg

Florentine
(with smoked salmon, spinach, hollandaise sauce and poached eggs)

 photo StrangersReunion01_zps5509fc7b.jpg  photo StrangersReunion08_zpsaf60f13e.jpg

On me: Garden of Daisy Skort Dress by Twistpolka

This dress is up for grabs on carousell.co/boxnlocks. If you intend to opt for mail, I mail out on every Tuesday. Otherwise, you can meet me in person and pay upon meet-up. (Don't worry, I don't bite.) Sooo.. help fund me?

Strangers' Reunion
37 Kampung Bahru Road
Singapore 169355
Tel: +65 6222 4869

Labels: , ,



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED