AISHA .K
Sya-FIKA
Saturday, December 29, 2012

Sinking into my blogging 'mojo' because I have lost it since, and having to regain it back now seems to be a lot more challenging than I originally thought it would be.

Welcoming a fresh school term, and a new year in a few days' time. I'll be a sophomore.

 photo 01-7.jpg

What do you get when a Muslim girl marries a Swedish guy? HALAL Swedish food, of course! Tucked in a convenient location in the corner of Arab Street. There was a healthy crowd at Fika in the early afternoon, on Wednesday. Alas, looking through the menu, it was not entirely Swedish. Fika seemed to offer more of a western fusion with Swedish feel.

 photo 02-7.jpg

 photo 03-6.jpg

Grilled Salmon. photo 04-4.jpg

Grilled Salmon.

Swedish Meatballs - served with homemade creamy sauce, potatoes, and lingoberry jam. photo 05-4.jpg

Swedish meatballs - served with homemade creamy sauce, potatoes, and lingoberry jam.

 photo 06-2.jpg

 photo 07-1.jpg

Most of the independent shophouse-boutiques were selling generic blogshop-type clothes than the local designers, and unique finds (which made Haji Lane popular in the first place) which was disappointing.

 photo 14-1.jpg

 photo 16-1.jpg

Please guys.. if you ever get lost in Bugis + (I don't know how one is able to), please don't send out an MMS like how this freak did. I have never felt so retarded in my entire life, seeing if the tiles where I was standing match the ones in the MMS she sent me! Hahahahaha okaaay.. (I still love you Syaf)

Have a safe, and a happy weekend.


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED