AISHA .K
GALA PREMIERE OF 'THE HUNGER GAMES'
Monday, March 26, 2012

Twitter; it all started out with Odwin's retweet in regards to Cathay Cineleisure giving away free movie tickets. What do I have to do? In a tweet, tell them what I love about Cineleisure! Yes, as simple as that. So, I thought to myself: I deserve a chance at a pair of tickets just as much as anyone else. Little did I know, I was shortlisted.. "Hey, Aisha. Congratulations! You have won a pair of tickets to THE HUNGER GAMES tonight at 6:45p.m!" I, honestly, was merely trying out my luck the night before the Gala Premiere, and I never actually thought the odds could ever be in my favour! Opportunities like this often don't come along. So, thank you again, Cathay Cineleisure! I can't find enough words to express my gratitude.

A pair.. Not one. I repeat, A PAIR of tickets. Who do I bring along with me? My BFF who is a fan of 'The Hunger Games' herself. (We didn't manage to snap a few pictures together, however)

Upon arrival..

 photo 01-4.jpg
 photo 02-4.jpg
 photo 03-1.jpg


How do you like my side French braid up-do? Maybe I resemble Katniss Everdeen (from the back), no?


 photo 04-1.jpg
 photo 05-1.jpg
 photo 06.jpg


Because we were given the privilege to watch it first before it was officially released in cinemas, we had to surrender all of our electronic gadgets. I had to queue up twice because I didn't surrender my polaroid the first time round. First world pains..

No doubt, the book is always better. May the odds ever be in your favour!


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED