AISHA .K
LASALLE PORTFOLIO INTERVIEW (2012 AUGUST INTAKE)
Friday, February 10, 2012

Pesky pre-interview jitters. What if(s) - The thought of doing something horribly gauche, or looking stupid in general. But the outpouring comfort that emerged in the heartfelt wishes I received on my phone and Twitter, were probably the last thing I was able to take solace in to help quell my fears. Thank You. The day, in which I have been anticipating for since, and which would also determine the kick-start of my dreams (or my future career so to say) finally came.

The parents took a whole day leave for me. Ultimately thankful for this because I cannot imagine travelling from Lakeside to Bugis, in my killer heels with my bulky portfolio carrier in one hand, and my costume in the other.

Met Odwin at Block 'E' of Lasalle before proceeding to our actual venue. Teamed ourselves into groups of seven, and that was when I made new friends - Desiree, Crystal, Constance (like what were her parents thinking when they gave her, her name? No offence. Still, unique), Sa-Ra-something-Nan? and Kevin (mixed genes of German + Chinese. How cute.. *drools ehehehe) Not revealing on how the entire process went exactly. Sharing is caring, I know (but I'm not a care-bear la hor). It wouldn't be fair for those who have already taken the interview, or have yet to. World peace.


Photobucket


Odwin Natalino.


Photobucket
Photobucket


and then, I met.. to have dinner. God knows whatever happened after the interview. For all I know, my day could not have ended better :)


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED