AISHA .K
Behind The Magic
Saturday, November 19, 2011

It is mid-morning and I am exploring Singapore's best-known theme park, the Universal Studios. It is my third visit to the Universal Studios. It is easy to be cynical about it. Yes, it is an artificial world, but that is the whole point - to suspend reality for a while. Also, who can honestly dislike a place with a sea of smiling children, beautifully manicured gardens, a miraculous absence of litter, and a staff who almost fall over themselves to ensure you have a good time? As soon as I get my first sight of the place itself, I feel a sense of excitement and a feeling of, well, anticipation.

Photobucket

via Instagram - "Look at who I bumped into twice while at Universal Studios earlier today - Kimberly Quek."

"If we are fated, we will meet again!" We then dispersed in opposite directions after a quick picture and conversation. It was good to see Joey too. One of whom I grew up with since way back in primary school.

Photobucket


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED