AISHA .K
Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What a flurry of activity I have been in lately. And of course, in between all the time spent with my study glasses on my nose, I find time to catch up with Zipporah Ann Tierra Nosa. (I just love how her name sounds in full) One whom I always find to be with close at heart although distant.

We had Pastamania for lunch. I had my usual cream based spaghetti and a peach soda to go along with while Ann settled on a tomato based. I have a habit of leaving a small portion of my meal unfinished. (Even if a spoonful was all it take for me to finish it up) *I shall continue on this again. My eyes are failing on me.. I'm exhausted.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED