AISHA .K
Thursday, December 9, 2010

Photobucket

The occasional update here serves as a sort of hint of what is going on in my life, but doesn't reveal too much of how I really feel about it. I try to put as little effort as I can into maintaining this site but I'm not sure who still reads this. Oh well...

2011's about to kick in any time soon. Time simply flies. Too fast, as a matter of fact. I never thought I'd find myself saying this but I miss school! Haha. Aside from how I was once a band geek, there's so much I miss about high school. I'm excited of what life has to offer me from the very minute I receive my O' level result slip, really. (Hmm.. maybe I shouldn't have jump into this. I don't even wish to think about it actually, now that it's over and done with. Heh) So, I had yet another mini photoshoot with R.C. Though the weather didn't look quite as promising at first, I was glad it only drizzled for a bit and that was it. Soon after we wrapped up, I rushed down to Clementi to meet my dear Huda. (I'm still not use to the whole calling her 'Auntie' thing. Because she's only like what, a year older than me? Hahaha. Ikr, weird) Had early dinner at West Coast before making our way to NUS for Opus V. Speaking of which, I bumped into Farah and Samantha, and a few of my other band mates too. Hehe. They hugged me like they haven't seen me in a million years! Haha. I miss you girls very very much okay..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Credits: Riefdy Chrylyn

Photobucket
Photobucket


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED