AISHA .K
Friday, November 26, 2010

Let's see.. Just last weekend, I was given a budget of $150 to spend on. Admittedly, I didn't like the idea that the range of clothes that was offered to me from almost every boutique I step foot in, was from their upcoming Winter collection. I still managed to get myself something from both Zara and Forever21. A happy girl I was! Quite recently too, after having being informed by Ash that Starbucks was hiring, I decided to try my luck as a part time barista. However though, they still have yet to get back to me. Am consumed by a pinch of disappointment but I believe I learnt something out of the interview itself and what to expect the next time, in my future interviews.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Today, was a day like any other. I'm looking forward to Benjamin's arrival. Hehehe.


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED