AISHA .K
Thursday, August 5, 2010

FRUIT PARADISE

If there is one thing I usually would look forward to, is spending quality time with dad even if it means to just dine in for lunch at Breeks. No matter how solemn the start, we will always dissolve into giggles for he always make me laugh in every way possible.So, I got to know that Ms. Keiko will be arriving some time next week and that, Annie (the stewardess) was looking forward to meeting me until she was called upon standby. Nevertheless, I'll be still looking forward to meeting them both in person!

"Do you need it? No. Do you want it? Yes. How often will you be using it if you were to purchase it? I don't know."

Believe me, I was conversing with Mr Greed and Mrs Save-Your-Moolahs-For-Rainy-Days the whole time I was in Pull n Bear. I was eyeing on that pretty studs-on purse and this particular bag. Damn it! Who wouldn't lay their hands on either which. Too pretty to even resist them! Til I had to drag Humairah and myself out and to the next shop, Forever 21.sad Pictures, Images and Photos Right after, we decided to treat ourselves to some fruit paradise! Ahh my slice of mango cake was zee BEST! A must-try! (It's over at Vivo btw)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED