AISHA .K
Saturday, June 19, 2010

HELLO, WE'RE YOUNG

Photobucket

TORI for lunch. We had what was similar to that of Japanese Unagi.

Photobucket

Kimberly.

Photobucket

Where are the paparazzi when you need them to actually steal a couple of unglam shots of you eating ? Well, hello wide forehead.

Photobucket

I don't usually stroke my fringe aside. Mr. Sunny made me.

Photobucket
Photobucket

I miss South India despite the times when the light purposely blew out on me whenever it comes to me showering. I miss my lovely room mates. I miss how we all got so protective over one another, and especially Apple who was like my 'personal bodyguard',made sure I was always safe. I miss the good food. Who doesn't ? I miss how we all got so high and drunk on that one particular night. We sang and dance round the campfire like there was no tomorrow. I miss them, memories.


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED