AISHA .K
Monday, June 14, 2010

I taught Kimberly to learn to substitute words like 'cheated/betrayed' for 'disappointed' today and I thought she had a point there when she said, "You're lucky. You have a pair of magic hands and you already knew what you want from the very start. Why JC ? Go to Lasalle!" Then it sets me thinking again. I just dislike the perception of some people when they think it's Singapore, so when it comes to art-related issues like pursuing your career, be it in the fashion or the music industry, you're most likely to not be able to survive. But then again, why ? I'm like this small girl with big dreams. I've plenty of goals which I've set for myself, I intend to achieve in the long run.

True enough, my holidays aren't holidays AT ALL! So, considering I'm not in the best of health, you can imagine what it's like for me to be constantly marinated with exhaustion from two weeks of school remedials and now, Art. Also, I'm glad for I was able to help Sasha by being her 'puppet model' earlier today! Mehehe I love how one of the pictures turned out.


Photobucket
Photobucket


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED