AISHA .K
Saturday, May 8, 2010

KILL ME, SLOWLY

Photobucket

School has been tough of late. Nobody said it would be easy. They just promised it would be worth it. I may not have been the brightest apple in the bunch but by trading my time in exchange for a minimum, decent grade and by doing whatever I can, I hope to alter the perception of those of whom who thought I never would be able to make it. My brain is burgeoning. It is torturing. It drains your energy. But that's just how it will be, for me, in the next couple of months. And as weird as it seems, I actually am smexcited for papers in the upcoming week.

I, on the other hand, actually am encouraging Irwansha ( Yes, in which I'm not supposed to ) to ditch school on one of ze days, this coming week. Hurhur. Well, I am and was in need of company, a soul to fill up either my Thursday/Friday as since there's no school. Also, am I actually psyched for yet another outing with who else, but non-other than my very bestfriend, Myrah.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got to attend to my acronyms again.


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED