AISHA .K
Tuesday, May 11, 2010

How do you calculate pressure ? Okay no! Wait, how do you calculate power ? Charge is equal to current times time right ? Oh yes wavelength, my favourite, and what the hell is frequency again ? Holy mother of God I remembered doing this! Brr. ALMOST GONE BONKERS. I couldn't decide between crying and just literally giving up. But I can very much assure you, it will be double digits this time round. What matters is I did my best right ?

Thursday, I shall coop myself up in my room. Have breakfast in bed. Paint my nails. Catch lovely bones. And Friday, I'm helluva excited!


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED