AISHA .K
Sunday, May 2, 2010

The harsh daylight fought to filter through my window glass panel this morning. It stirred a little in my face and woke me up instantly. It was only eight in the morning when I dragged my comfy feet, in my pink Hello Kitty bedroom slippers and snuggled up on the couch in the living room. And I'll be honest, I still am a kid at heart. I just loveee Sunday morning cartoon classics!

So, it's true. It's amazing how much stress is released through the simple act of eating ice-cream. It really came in as a good form of therapy. For me, that is. I've been indulging myself to a tub of BnJ Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough for the past one week and just recently, mudpie from Swensens. Best part is, I never will get fat from eating too much ice-cream! Hehe. I too have soo much to look forward to after mid-years..

I currently am browsing through Zara's collection and am already eyeing on a couple of which I intend to get, soon. I shall make good full use of my $200 Zara voucher!

With love,
Aisha.


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED