AISHA .K
Saturday, April 10, 2010

SIXTEEN

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Our birthdays are like feathers in the broad wing of time. Time itself is like a spiral. The way I see it, I ought to live everyday like it's my birthday. Sixteen candles did certainly make a lovely light. I remember that as a kid before, I was always guaranteed the front sit in the car, cake and gifts. But as you get older, turning a year older doesn't mean much to you anymore and that I don't actually see a point of throwing a party even though everyone else would, at vital ages like 16, 18 and 21. Instead, it is honestly to me, a chance to catch up with my friends and family and whereby I get to have that opportunity for a day to be completely self indulgent. Heh!

Moreover, I am oh so very thankful to those who stayed up just so to wish me a couple of minutes past midnight, those who texted / called, who left me notes in an almost a form of a compo, those who dedicated a whole blog post for me and to those who have already wished me but weren't so very satisfied and decided to wish me again. *hugs. Teehee. In return, I'll assure you that each of your birthdays will turn out to be as memorable as mine.

With love,
Aisha.


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED