AISHA .K
Sunday, March 7, 2010

I woke up following my surgery to what felt like only minutes after I went into the operating theatre. Only a quarter awake at that point of time, with the only voice I hear, "Darling, why are you crying? Are you in pain?" and a few seconds later, "Sayang, kenape? Sakit eh?" See, for some reasons, it annoyed me for I was barely able to speak and that the side effect of the anesthetist was distressing me.

But I felt a whole lot better upon seeing Ann, Caryl, Ash and Namie.Happy Emoticon Not forgetting, Hana who dropped by on Saturday. Caryl's pretty right, Ashy? Hahaha sheeesh! Thank you for keeping me company, the lovely daisies and carebear, the handmade card and necklace (Ann and Caryl), GWS balloon (Hana), 30bucks hangbao and 2-3 bags of all kinds of food ( in which I doubt I'll be consuming accept for the fruits. ) Also, for the texts I received from a couple of you before and after my surgery, thank you.

Now that I'm already discharged, I feel a whole looooot happier, really! One, I no longer have to survive on pumpkin porridge for every breakfast. Two, I'm no longer on a drip. Three, I can do just whatever I fcuking want! WOOOOO!! Still, it feels uncomfortable with my dressings still intact.Sad Emoticon

Btw, DO NOT TEXT ME.
I repeat, DO NOT TEXT ME.



 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED