AISHA .K
Saturday, February 20, 2010

ZIP-A-DEE-DO-DAH

Photobucket

On our way, or so it seems, blooming flowers waltz before me. Plenty of sunshine, passing time, got to finally have a casual day out with the 'old man'. ('Uncle', to put it simply, who's only afew years difference in age gap.) I just have never been so much more happier than to meet him. Hehe. Paragon shopping, Burger King for lunch and Newton for dinner. Was intending on dropping by Aidil's workplace but it was already nine by then when I had a change of mind.

And why is it that no one believes me when I say I've muscles? Why why oh for pete's sake, why?! I showed off my 'muscles' to the old man and he gave me two pinch on my arm and one on my nose. Tsk. Sad Emoticon

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED