AISHA .K
Sunday, February 21, 2010

Photobucket
Photobucket

On our way, or so it seems, blooming flowers waltz before me. Plenty of sunshine, passing time, got to finally have a casual day out with the 'old man'. ( 'Uncle', to put it simply, who's only a few years difference in age gap. ) About four or maybe five years ? Yes. I just have never been so much more happier to meet him. Hehe. Paragon shopping, Burger King for lunch and Newton for dinner. Think I stumbled upon a Braun Buffel white key pouch and instantly fell in loveee with it. Intended to drop by Aidil Alfian's workplace thereafter but it was nine by then when I had a change of mind.

( Click Here ) for the rest of the photos.


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED