AISHA .K
Sunday, February 14, 2010

FREE

The chains that hold me back inside, the prisons of my mind. Adrift on your ocean floor, I feel rather weightless, numb and sore. In a quiet desperation of the emptiness, pain, give yourself a name. Call yourself contrition. Chin up honey, chin up.

Nothing beats better than a 3-day 2-night stay over at a resort. It was only today that I got to try the Flying Fox. However though, the minute I was on the rooftop, I was shaking in my own two feet. Took me awhile to 'suicide'. Hah. Apart from Flying Fox, we had candle light dinner the first night. BBQ buffet and a little of Italian. Bowling and shopping. Well, I was intending on getting this pretty Hello Kitty thermo flask for Elaine and myself but since, mum said it wasn't worth the price for both, skipped the idea of wanting to do so. Instead, I just got myself an Anna Sui perfume.
Moley must have fallen asleep while watching telly.Happy Emoticon

Look at them, gothic eyes. Time I hit the sack
. Goodnight.

Aisha Keith

Aisha Keith

Aisha Keith

Aisha Keith

Aisha Keith

Aisha


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED