AISHA .K
Saturday, January 16, 2010

BESTFRIENDS

Ramen

Settled down at Parco Bugis Junction and had Ajisen Ramen for lunch. Hokkaido Ramen ( Seafood Ramen ) and I had mine with my favourite baby octopus. Thereafter, Bencoolen and Mcnally Street for NAFA and Lasalle's open house. Other than the pretty cool air suction machine and the mini hands-on pouch bag we received, nothing else attracted me back there. And well, I thought I bumped into Ruz Salvatore. However, bestfriend claims he was some actor from Okto. Hahaha damn.

Myrah Bestfriend
Possesions
Myrah Bestfriend and Aisha Keith
Myrah Bestfriend
Aisha Keith
Aisha Keith
Myrah Bestfriend and Aisha Keith
Myrah Bestfriend

Thank you for today. We shall have a mini belated birthday bash for you pretty soon alright ?

And to Timothy, whom I owe a big fat apology to. Sorry for I didn't turn up for your mini BBQ yesterday since I swear, I was fcukin exhausted. So was Irwan and that he already had soccer to attend to. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED