AISHA .K
Sunday, December 20, 2009

BUZZ OFF

I can understand all that you are. I can even take all that you're not. I can sympathize with all you want to be. But to be telling me to cover my tits with my hair and go fucking nude on web cam, are you insane?! I barely know you and to be made your target, makes it even more crazier than it seems. You wouldn't like me if everyone comes to know about this and who you are in person. I'm not who you may think you know or you've waited for. I'm not the one for you. For all I know, you're just another plain shitty old man who's a little sick in the head. Get a hold of yourself! Damn it.


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED