AISHA .K
Thursday, December 10, 2009

24 December 2009, Thursday

I was still in my shorts and hoodie, watching 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' til about 12 noon when I decided to drown myself in the water and take a warm shower. And I was praying and hoping it'll rain moolahs today. Apparently, it did not. I'm wishing for the impossible. I told daddy bout Paramore (even showed him the sistic site) and he replied me with this, " What was that again you were saying ? Pa-ma-row ? " Goooooooodness!

And Timmy, sorry for I couldn't tag along for last minute Christmas shopping. Hee

17 December 2009, Thursday

MONDAY AFTERNOON

Photobucket

Isn't it funny how day by day nothing changes, but when you look back everything is different. Feels good to be back home again, after four days of vacation to Sabah. Living in Sutera Harbour was similar to that of living in One Degree Fifteen Marina Club in Singapore. It's prolly the best place to unwind. I loveee how it overlooks the ocean and waking up to breakfast with pancakes every morning. Yuuuuums! Did I mention that I was even able to soak in the bath tub while watching telly. But I skip the idea of doing so or it would be more of like a free show. ( You'll get by what I mean ).

I managed to drop an email to Ms Keiko before leaving. It's getting colder in Tokyo and in other parts of Japan since it's winter already. And dad, 'HWAITING !' . Teehee. That in which is a commonly used word of encouragement in Korean.

I'm exhausted. Pictures will be uploaded over on Flickr. Cheers

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

13 December 2009, Sunday

COMFORTABLY NUMB

There's somewhere far away from the sight of my hands, the sight of me not moving. You can't just hop a plane and come and visit me again. I claim it's in my head and I regret offering. All I need to hear is that you're not mine. You took a second, took a year, took me out and took me in. And told me all of this and you took a moment. All I want to hear is that you're not mine. They've got us in their rumours now. We've made headlines. I let it pass. I'll be praying for the best.

Anyway, my flight's at 8:40a.m tomorrow. I hope by givin R a call later, might maybe cheer him up. Au Revoir!^^ Pictures, Images and Photos

9 December 2009, Wednesday

FIFTEEN IN ADVANCE

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

( I'll have them, pictures uploaded on both Facebook and Flickr pretty soon. )

Photobucket

1 December 2009, Tuesday

Music is..
a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy

- Ludwig Van Beethoven


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED