AISHA .K
Wednesday, November 11, 2009

26 November 2009, Thursday

BOB THE BUILDER

Photobucket

I'm dedicating this whole post to ASRAFF SURADI.

Ashy changed his job scope to repairing stuffs, so that explains the header I had for him. Bob The Builder, teehee. And someone was supposed to wake me up yest, just in case I wasn't able to wake up in time to hav dinner and shower since I was down with fever and terrible flu but in the end, he didn't since he was busy breaking at RP. *frowns

And pooooor Ashy, he could barely walk. (you should have seen the worried expression I had on my face while I was texting you last night. hah!) Sooooo next time, don't dance without socks with your new purcells.yellow smiley face Pictures, Images and Photos

And earlier today, Ashy was surfing the net and came across a choc that costs 1.4 million us. ( I could get myself a few hundred tubs of bnj with that -_- ) Ohh oh oh, and don't forget to build me a white house overlooking the ocean and a white pegacorn and a garden filled with daisies and roses and pancakes for breakfast every morning. Hehe

Yay ILAS, despite the times when he goes on irritating mode. :)

25 November 2009, Wednesday

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

21 November 2009, Saturday

I've been thinking about throwing a Fashion Show as a fundraiser to support Singapore Cancer Society or maybe cancer societies all over the world, maybe some time next year.

What do you think ?

18 November 2009, Wednesday

LIKE 'O', LIKE 'H'

Photobucket

Ms Keiko Takahashi was very nice to have replied my email on behalf of you. And as soon as I got to know that you were diagnosed with stomach cancer, in a flash, my mind ran by the time when I was still little and when you were still around. For a moment, everything came to a complete pause. Nothing prepared me for feeling this way. Losing myself. Gaining it back again. Forging strength from weakness. I constantly remind myself that everything will be alright and that I just wanted you to know that whatever happens, I'll always have you in my prayers and I'll pray to HIM before I go to bed, in my sleep, everyday, regularly that you'll be well again. World War II with Mr Cancer ain't that bad, right daddy ? You're strong, I know. Hold on to patience and watch for the sign. You'll be fine, I promise.

It'll be really nice if I could actually spend Christmas with you, this year. Or maybe you could bring me over to Japan and catch the pretty cherry blossoms on my birthday, the following year. I ain't gonna ask for much but just a little more time spent with you.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I'm glad I have them as friends. Ann, Caryl, Farhan (Mojo), Maria, Myrah BFF, Naeemah, Timothy and Ash.. yeah, Ash especially.


Photobucket


Ash; Asraff Suradi. - One I've known for about a year plus or so. One who owes me a Ben 'n' Jerry date. One who was once my stargaze partner (and who still is), one who took me to planet Mars. One who always had my back, like I had his. One who was just a text away and was there for me 24/7. One word, he's plain awesome and for that, I wouldn't wanna loose him. Sooo I'mma let the whole wide world know that I LOVE YOU.

And today was nonetheless, awesome! I made Maria had her first mcspicy. Teehee. See, I told you it wasn't that spicy. *grins wide

Photobucket

14 November 2009, Saturday

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

12 November 2009, Thursday

They're speakin fashion now...Smiling Smiley Emoticon Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

11 November 2009, Wednesday

Environmental Fashion Show Competition 2009

All was worth it, really. To think that I actually had to consume coffee despite the fact that I dislike the taste of it. However though, mr caffeine failed to keep me up at night and with that, I had to consume tea and chocolates instead since chocolates too contain caffeine in varying amounts. The accidental hot glue gun burns that I had and such. Never have I actually thought we'd be able to make it through to the finals, knowing there were actually other schools with designers whom have produced designs which were honestly, ten times better than mine. Still, it feels reaaaaally good to be comin in 4th. Not only have we won a pretty trophee for the school but two hundred bucks for ourselves as well !

Soo ze theme's, ' RHYTHM AND SOL'. Sol's a latin word for the 'sun'. And generally, not only are my designs very elaborated, lively and have motions, they revolve around the sun.

Photobucket

Model: Syafiqah - The handmade flowers were the main highlight in my first design.

Photobucket

Model: Syuhaidah - Inspired by the Brazilion Samba Festival, my second design aspire to emulate a festival like atmosphere. Initially, I intended to use the dynamics of the recycled newspaper as the swaying and organic skirt but instead, I decided to use cut-out square pieces of paper from magazines and have them folded into similar origami shapes, giving the dress a little more volume. Other materials like gold ferrero rocher wrappers, wires, trash bags, coloured plastic bags, gold safety pins (for the necklace) were also used.

Photobucket

Model: Joana Reicherts - My third design reminds us of the days where the 70s reigned. The empowered women in Charlie's Angels, the feminist movement. Using mainly plastic trash bags of four different colours, I would like to highlight the 'pom-pom like' sleeves, creating an impression of a free yet creative lifestyle that is not imposing. Other materials like recycled jeans (for the mini jumper), rafia strings and handmade flowers are also used in my third design.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Model / Team's designer: Aisha Keith - Mine's mainly made out of mini ribbons (out of coloured rafia strings) and tissues. There was meant to be a mini blazer with flared sleeves but it didn't really matches with the dress I was wearing.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Cheers to my assistants, Humairah (for offering to carry my stuffs and for that free piggy ride on your back) and Naeemah (for standing by me when I was nearly on the verge of breaking down due to somethin which I shall not mention here) and the supporters. BJ, Naeveena, Elaine, Yun Hui, Sin Lee, Yao Hui, Haziqah and the rest of which. Thanks for lettin me steal your fries, BJ and Yao Hui. Hahaha. R's been sucha sweetheart too lately, for always sendin me home. Not forgetting, Ms Chow and Mr Faisal and the rest of the teachers who actually came down to support us.

Rest of the pictures will be uploaded on Facebook. Goodnight!

Photobucket


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED