AISHA .K
Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Monday, 26 October 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, 21 October 2009

BACK TO SCHOOL

Have an early night my dear avid readers.
Goodnight and Sugar dreams.

Tuesday, 20 October 2009

What about little microphones? What if everyone swallowed them, and they played the sounds of our hearts through little speakers which could be in the pouches of our overalls? When you skateboarded down the street at night, you could hear everyone's heartbeat, and they could hear yours, sort of like sonar. One weird thing is, I wonder if everyone's hearts would start to beat at the same time, which I know about, but don't really want to know about. That would be so weird, except that the place in the hospital where babies are born would sound like crystal chandelier in a houseboat, because the babies wouldn't have had time to match up their heartbeats yet. And at the finish line at the end of the New York City Marathon, it would sound like war.

Monday, 19 October 2009

LOOK WHERE WE ARE NOW

The sun's rays don't bother me for they cast down such a wonderful heat. And I don't wish to live my life like a story, always thinkin I could have been something. I've got my nails freshly coated in ze colour I loveee! Started off with shopping at Ion in the afternoon, followed by '500 days of Summer' the movie in the evening and coffee to then call it a day. Got myself a top and a purse from Dorothy Perkins as well as Sephora perfumes to go along with.cool Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Sunday, 18 October 2009

Dear Boots,

I'm sorry ( times 17 ) for actually havin to forget your actual birthday. I swear you've no idea how guilty I felt. Hahaha. And so, here's a little somethin to make it up to you.. *hands over Boots my tub of leftover Ben n Jerry Chocolate Macadamia.
Smiley Pictures, Images and Photos

Happy Belated Birthday, Boots! I love you more than BBQ, Bacon, Whiskey, Whiskey smoked bacon, Cheese, Mayo, Socks. And also, well wishes on your future endeavours as well as your O's. Don't forget to get me my Teddy Geiger autograph and a 'Meet-n-Greet' session with him on my sixteenth birthday! Hehe.*hugs boots.

Love always,
your 'underaged' Dora.

Photobucket

Friday, 16 October 2009

ben and jerry chocolate macadamia Pictures, Images and Photos

I'm struggling to finish up my tub of Ben n Jerry Chocolate Macadamia.

Photobucket

Thursday, 15 October 2009

Underwater, I wrote drowning. I used to be such a good good swimmer. I thought I was sinking. Thought of it all. My head was in the clouds. I thought I was a car crash. But, I got back right up. EOY's finally over and done with. Think I deserve a break. All I'll be prayin for, is good grades and happier days. Speaking of which, I was more as ever relief upon receiving the results for my Yamaha exams, from Raymond two weeks back. Decent grades. Not at all as good, just satisfactory. Still, I was lucky knowing they passed me even though my sight reading was well, bad. Haha.

I've got soo much to share. Too much in fact. Maybe I'll just elaborate on what actually happened two weeks and a week back.

On the 3rd of October...

What else ? Raya ! Everything didn't go as according to plan. Most were late and such. Dean taught me Japanese the whole time. Olin, he took every opportunity he had to distract and disturb me. Hah I played along. Aisyah fed me. Teehee. Era, played the role of my temporary hair stylist. And I suppose I catched up with Azfar quite alot, since we weren't really as close as when we were back in primary school. Saturday, was nonetheless AWESOME.happy. Pictures, Images and Photos

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

On the 26th of September...

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I feel like I'm pampered in some way or another with the fact that 'pap' treats both me and 'Maria' to a meal each, every week. First, it was sushi. Then, it was Secret Recipe. Just two days back, Gelare. I should count myself lucky, really. I loveee HTF! Goodnight.

Photobucket

Saturday, 12 September 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, 11 September 2009

"Sleep well tonight and go there early for a good warm up. Don't panic or rush. Take your time. All the best!"

Thanks Raymond and Glashryl and afew others who wished me well for exams on Sat, over on Plurk.

Photobucket

Thursday, 10 September 2009

Photobucket

I would love to have either a Black Betsey Johnson studded watch or a pretty Gold studded Burberry watch for christmas.

Photobucket


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED