AISHA .K
Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday, 13 August 2009

FROOT LOOPS

Photobucket

Wednesday, 12 August 2009

Dear Beloved Aisha

Happy 14th Birthday.. No matter how old I get or how far I am, I will not forget your birthday. I am doing two jobs, so that I can survive here in Japan and start saving money to send to Singapore in time to come. I really hope you like the Cherry Blossom (Sakura) card and my simple gift. Take Care.

" I'm sorry that I can't be always there for you, but I do always have you in my thought and heart. "

I do still keep your letters. Each and every one of them, safe kept in my 'time-travelling box'. How many times have I actually read them, I don't really know. Prolly a hundred times or more. And every time I do that, I'd smile and cry myself to sleep under my blankie. We used to go to Swensens, and you'd order my favourite 'volcano ice cream'. You used to tell me all sorts of lame stuffs like, "Oh, thats my girlfriend, the ostrich -_-" And how you still thought I was still playing with Barbie at the age of twelve. And how you'd bend down and ask for a peck on your left cheek. And that every time I look into your worried eyes and tired face, I'd feel pain. Pain, knowing you've not got enough rest. Pain, knowing you'll probably never come back, when you were just about to leave.

I had a decision to make. To either stay with you or mum. And how my heart ached so bad when she said, " If you choose to live with him, it means that I'll have to wash my hands off you. " She made it seem so certain that I'll choose you over her, when I didn't. I refuse to.

Ah, period.


Monday, 10 August 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, 09 August 2009

HAPPY 44th BIRTHDAY, SINGAPORE!

Saturday, 08 August 2009

DEAR GRANNY

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Don't worry about the extra line thats creeping up upon your face. It's just a part of nature's way to say you've grown a little more. Trees have rings and thicker branches. Kids shoes get a little tighter. Every year we're getting closer to who we're gonna be. It's time to celebrate the story of how you've come to be. A few more pounds, a little more grey. Don't count the years just count the way. It takes a little time to go from water into wine. Don't ever lose the wonder of the child within your eyes.

Here's to all the years we've shared together, all the fun we've had. Here's for every smile you've helped create. Here's for all the times you stood by me. You'd hug me constantly and wipe away my tears, on times when I feel rather low. Instead of lending me your shoulder to cry on, you'd cry with me. You never fail to fill me in with surprises and shower me with gifts. You'd check me up occassionally to see if I was doing fine myself. You'd cook me my favourite dishes. You're such a blessing. Such a joy in my life.

I love you, from the bottom of my heart,
Aisha

Anyway, I got myself tops and accessories from Cotton On. And am still contemplating on whether to grab that floral top from Zara and Dorothy Perkins. I managed to grab my FSC materials as well. Mum must have spent about a hundred on them. Hah. And it's time I dive in to bed. Oh, and have a safe trip back from JB, boots. Goodnight.


Thursday, 06 August 2009

Photobucket

I LOVE ASH
more than he loves me.Cool Grinning Smiley Emoticon 8D Pictures, Images and Photos

Monday, 03 August 2009

' Takdir dan Kebetulan '. Just how in the name of hello kitty, am I to write a karangan based on that? Smiley - Sad Pictures, Images and Photos Aaaaah hmm.. and my Boots must be sleeping soundly like a baby now. Hah. Alright, I better get back with ze rest of my assignments.

Sunday, 02 August 2009

Photobucket

We were fighting over nothing, a few hours ago. When the last time that happened, was over a slice of hawaian pizza. Then, over a cardigan. As of then, I've learnt to bottle my feelings up rather than being bold like how I've always been before, taking the words of my mother, saying she could have been born with that disease instead of catching it first. But on other occassions, I'll just hope they'll cut her open, make her seal the warn. For all the wrong reasons, make her see that some things were worth bruising for.

I MISS BESTFRIEND

Been awhile since we last met. There's soo much we need to share. Too much, in fact. Haha. And I'm happy to know that she's very much certain of the decisions she makes now. Will catch up with you pretty soon, BFF. ( Well I'm hoping she's reading this. hah )

I intend to settle afew more final things by prolly end of this week. Materials for FSC especially. Without them, there's no way am I able to start off with the drafts and sampling. I'm seriously in need of denim denim denim. Also, fresh sketches for Mr F and a write-up, just in case.

Boots<3

Saturday, 01 August 2009

MOVIES AND MADJACK.

Friday, 31 July 2009

Photobucket

( /edit )

Humairah was such a sweetheart. She gave me her sandwhich for recess and even helped me out with my painting during Art. I had free peach tea as well. Hee. And I sat on a 'jellybean' during MT. Bahaa.

And here's for Boots..


Photobucket

Photobucket

Boots the monkey, who likes macaroni and cheese and one who's addicted to the concept on ze whole Nirvana thingy. *gives boots confused look. Hah.

Thursday, 30 July 2009

GRAINS ARE GOOD

Photobucket


Sunday, 26 July 2009

Photobucket
Photobucket

and we still do fight over dinner..

Saturday, 25 July 2009

" Some days you wake up feeling great, full of freedom and possibility. But you haven't had one of those days in a long time. Maybe ever. "

( /edit )

Photobucket

via dirtylittlestylewhore

Clarke Quay for dessert. I had churros served with thick hot chocolate. It's generally a Spanish doughnut , which is fried and crunchy on the outside. Rather savoury than sweet. A must try.

Also, a one-on-one consultation with a lecturer from Temasek Poly, earlier on today. I couldn't even bring myself to at least, verbalise a quarter of my write up which I've prepared the previous night. Very fustrating.

Friday, 24 July 2009

" Teacher, what starts with 'F' and ends with 'UCK' ? " - Farhan

I thought for a minute, what he could have possibly meant by that. Til he spilled it out. " Fire Truck la ". And when I thought about it again, it really did made sense afterall. Hahahaha.

Naeemah came over yesterday, for Art. Best yet, she's only living a few blocks down mine. I likeee.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Have a great weekend ahead.

Saturday, 18 July 2009

FULL MOON

Photobucket

I stirred from my sleep, quietly got out of bed at two in the morning and sat by my room window. Gazing at the sky while enjoying the cool night air with hot passion tea filled to the brim of my Hello Kitty mug.

Then I concluded, how can we ask the moon to constantly shine so beautiful night after night if we as humans can not find it in ourselves to do the same ? Why can't we find what it takes to remain illuminating creatures when we bear witness time after time of the glorious dreams we have shown to be so capable of ? Why do we so often blow out our candles and let the darkness escape to cover up a portion of our glow ? Do we cycle through our emotions the same as the moon ?

And I thought to myself again. Maybe we are capable of controlling the moon's luster, it's wholeness. Maybe, just maybe, we are able to find it in our hearts ourselves to shine with such a radiance and that maybe, overtime will we begin to notice as we look towards Heaven on a clear night that we shall see the moon as full and as bright as we ourselves choose to be.

With this, shall the pretty moon dazzle us in all her beauty.

Anyway, I still can't decide between Studies of Visual Arts and paper two or is it three ? And not only am I always drowning under heaps of assignments every now and then, but after-school activities as well. I dislike digital art though I must admit, it's reaaally cool.

Also, thanks to ze parents who made me drink three cups of ginseng, I'm feeling much better. I supposed the idea of hoping Humairah's flu would take effect on me, was more rather of a failed attempt. ( I even had her to purposely cough right at me, believe it or not ) Hahahaha.

Good day.

Friday, 17 July 2009

SCHOOL
SCHOOL
SCHOOL

I'm extremely exhausted. Thank YOU, it's Friday! & I've Sunday, to worry about.

Goodnight and Sugar dreams

Monday, 13 July 2009

MONDAY BIRU ?

Photobucket

During Art...

Mr Faizal: Oh and by the way, you got selected for FSC. There's meant to be a briefing but..
A: reaaally ? *grins widely. oooh great, all thanks to H1N1. Smiley - Sad Pictures, Images and Photos

How fustrating it is to know that such virus is capable of doing just about anything, really. But however, knowing I've been qualified, was enough to cast my monday blues aside. I'm more than ever motivated and inspired now! Teehee. I LOVE YOU, GOOD NEWS.

( /edit )

WE NEVER MET. WE'RE ON OUR OWN. WE LIVE DIFFERENT LIVES.
I, don't mind. You, don't matter. Not anymore.

Til here. Well wishes on your future endeavours.

Friday, 10th July 2009

Are You Ten Years Ago ?

Photobucket

It was already past midnight, but to be honest, I don't sleep much. When I do, I find myself getting up to go to the bathroom, as little as I eat these days, food passes through me at lightning speed. I get sick to my stomach. I get headaches. Instead, I use my insomnia to get over my grief. It's been a few years now, and it hurts just as much as it did that first day.

Dad. I miss him. I miss him more than anyone could have ever imagine. And he can't be held accountable. If he go, he go. If he go, he go. And I'm constantly praying you'll come back.

Until we meet again.

( / edit )


 photo AishaKBach_zpsshoqfoix.jpg


Aisha K. | Singapore

ASK - ask.fm/boxnlocks


LET'S HANG

Aisha .K's Facebook Aisha .K's Twitter Aisha .K's Instagram Aisha .K's Email

AK
Follow my blog with Bloglovin


COPYRIGHT © -2015 AISHAKBACH
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED